Sunday, April 13, 2008

April's film.

Was supposed to be an animation, for which i've some conceptual work prepared for.

The dicky thing is that I'm already so far behind some of my other work, and it's already mid april so i'm not sure whether or not i've the time to prepare something in two weeks, whilst juggling my other commitments.

(stupid wisdom teeth removal threw me into a daze for two weeks.)

So the big question is, should I revisit my 16mm film from last year, and finish the thing once and for all? (am i emotionally and mentally prepared to trough through the olde thing again? after all, the actors are waiting for a final print.)

or should i still make that animation? whilst juggling two freelance assignments, preparation for May's film, and preparation for October/November's film? (alongside finishing my movie-watching quota of the month, and practising the guitar so that i can remix the NIN ghosts songs.)

or, as my housemate said, should i work on a short 30s TVC with the two weeks that i have left; or spend time preparing for it now while juggling my olde film?

Decisions.

1 comment:

lise said...

Make an animation about pink bunnies! Because bunnies are TEH AWESOMEZ and can guarantee a lot of hits on youtube.

fo' sure, yo.